We are an Invercargill based Foundation distributing funds to the community of Invercargill from the proceeds of gaming machines operated in Invercargill Licensing Trust hotels, taverns and bars.
The ILT Foundation is a non-profit organisation, established to distribute the funds generated from gaming venues.
The ILT Foundation supports a broad cross section of non-profit community groups, charities, welfare agencies, educational organisations and amateur sports.
- Alan Dennis (Chairman) - City Councillor, Dip. Teaching Adv
- Sean Bellew - Real Estate
- Neville Cook - MBA, Manager
- Ray Harper - QSM, QSO, Retired Master Builder
- Michael Mika - LLB, BA (History)
- Angela Newell - BA, PG Dip. Arts, Dip. Teaching, LTCL
- Chris Ward
- LLB, MNZTA, Registered Trustee
- John Young - LLB, BA